Wednesday 13 June 2012

Talent is a gift

I read those words today well I twicked them a bit "When I stand before God at the End , I hope that I won't have a single drop of talent left in my veins and that I could say "Thank you God for the gift you gave me I used it All"

What does talent mean?

1. A marked innate ability, as for artistic accomplishment. See Synonyms at ability.

2.
a. Natural endowment or ability of a superior quality.
b. A person or group of people having such ability: The company makes good use of its talent
 
What a lot of people dont know is that Talent also meant 3." A variable unit of weight and money used in ancient Greece, Rome, and the Middle East"
 
I can relate to no 3. it makes perfect sense talent is an artist asset or shall we say an artist currancy.
 
Well I hope that I have enough talent in my veins to make me an Artist.

1 comment:

  1. Well you certainly have the talent as an artist down pat. This is Grace - I was wondering if you were going to the exhibition tomorrow, could you give me a ride as well? Sorry for the late ask - here's my gmail to reply; gracecarlyon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete